Official Sage Computerised Accounting Level One
Level 1 is suitable for absolute beginners to build confidence in learning how to deal with customers, suppliers and banking transactions. You get a chance to explore the software, learn quick keys, tips on how to process data accurately and how to check your entries are correct.
Aimed at those who are new to accounting and bookkeeping, this course provides the perfect starting point to learn how to carry out various finance and administration duties using computerised accounting software.
Sage have developed the course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers. The course will help you to enhance your employability, or run the finances of your own business and can easily be converted to an accredited qualification upon completion.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, but there are occasions that the email may take some time to generate
What do you get?
Access to Sage 50 Payroll software for six months (RRP £500)
Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Deal with customers and suppliers
- Add new accounts to sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
- Produce management reports
Who Is This For
This course has been designed for those people who are new to payroll. It covers all the basic functions from setting up the company details, entering employee records and calculating gross pay to processing the first payroll and running all the reports required including payslips and end of period reports for HMRC payments.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.