2nd Line IT Support Bundle
- Completion Certificate awarded upon completion to show employers your new skills
- Free upgrade on to our state of the art platform
- Career advice available on completion
- 12 Months unlimited access
2nd Line Support is the first line of actual onsite contact – Job titles such as Desktop Support, IT Technician, PC Engineer, Desktop Support Analyst
Actual onsite support from the 2nd line is not always the case. Sometimes it is still a remote team with more specific knowledge then the Support Desk (1st line). This is the first set of onsite personnel (normally), usually dealing with (not always) minor issues such as workstation problems, printer, scanner and peripheral issues that were not able to be resolved by the 1st Line Support and also much more complex issues.
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001)
- CompTIA A+ (220-1002)
- CompTIA N10-007: Network+
- CompTIA SY0-501: Security+
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator)
- Microsoft 70-740 Installation, Storage & Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft 70-741: MSCA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016
Who Is This For
This package is designed for any individual wishing to pursue or enhance their career in IT supoort.
Our Online Courses is a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
In addition, there are none of the high costs of travel and accommodation associated with courses at an external venue.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.